Twitter: updates on the go

26.11.07

I promise i can lose anything !

I am almost resigned to my ability to lose something before I let go of it. Okay, that may be an exageration, but honestly I am very good at not knowing were something is when I need it. This time it is my phone. The only idea i have of where it could be is in my room. The room in Portsmouth that is (i know i didn't leave it in Midlothian). And the only reason i know its lost is because while i was sitting back about to blog how the weekend or at least today went i heard an odd humming noise. I failed at ignoring it. Realizing that my phone was still on vibrate i quickly put down my meal and slid the laptop off my legs and searched for the source of humming noises.
Well, as you have probably gathered from the beginning of this post I did not find my phone. I looked quite thoroughly might i add, though i wouldn't say everywhere. But, the phone and keys are two things i lose often, so i am not too concerned. Frustrated....of course, but not dying.

If you read this tonight and feel inclined to call my phone until i pick up (and please feel inclined to do so) then start dialing!

I even lost myself on the way home tonight, luckily i found myself, but i was an hour off course. I am going to GPSify everything i own.

No comments:

Join imskiddz's Mob