Twitter: updates on the go

13.12.07

A Look into the Past...

I relieved myself from Spiritual Formation about half an hour ago. I finished my final, turned in the class evaluation, and headed up to the HMC Wing. The feeling of finishing a class for the semester is a very gratifying sensation.
It is amazing to think about were I am. This is a season of my life that I hadn't expected in anyway a few years past. But, here I am at Master's Commission pursuing the heart of God. I know how it happened for the most part, yet much of it God hasn't let me in on. His hand was on it all, this I know for sure. To quote Delirious: "Jesus blood never failed me.."!
Life used to not be this hard though. Well, it had a lot more pain, an emptiness, yet now I am fighting not dying.
But, as I was relaxing, wondering what to do, I remembered my cousin, Foxxz's website had a gallery on it. I have a small section on the server from years back. It is amusing looking at the six old photos. I don't miss those days though in anyway, except for Rein, the rat I had. She was an awesome pet! I didn't smile too much around the time these photo's were taken which was about 4 years ago. At least, it says it is from 2003. For your amusement and curiosity check here: nullbits.foxxz.net/adam .

1 comment:

K. Singleton said...

You think it's something now to look back and see all the changes in your life... wait til you have kids. :P

Also, your link to foxxz's site is broke.

Join imskiddz's Mob