Twitter: updates on the go

9.1.08

A I a Freeman?

I am not a freeman, but I am not bound in chains. I was once a slave to my sin, Hell, satan. But, God laid my debt on His Son, Jesus Christ, for Him to pay. When I realize this I hit "Epiphany"! I am a freeslave to the Gospel, a captive to Jesus Christ, bound to the Cross. And I rejoice in it. My life has never been in my own hand, and I Adam, do not imagine it ever will be. For it was once in the clutches of Lucifer, but now it is in the Graceful hands of God, through the strength of His Son Jesus Christ. Wow, it is honestly amazing. It would seem strange to the sinner and even some Christians, that I would talk like this. But, I have freedom in my slavery to Jesus. " For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 6:23. If I had paid my own debt, I would be able to do as I please, but I did not and would not have been able to. So, I am completely indebted to God for His Grace. I am a slave to the Gospel.

No comments:

Join imskiddz's Mob