After my long absence from blogging, I wonder how many people still watch this site? Oh well, here is a mind dump before I try getting some more work done.
First off, the new site isn't up yet. If it was, there would have been a post about it. Hopefully, the domain name will be skiddz.com. The other one I had wanted to use was taken already, which is fine because I had decided it stunk.
Secondly, I hadn't ate any real food for a long time. My sugar was low or something, but whatever it was caused me to get nauseated earlier today. So, today I ate some things from Taco Bell, and just now had chicken Caesar sandwich and French onion soup from Penera. Wow, talk about good.
Thirdly, the HMC site is up finally. It can be found here. You won't find me on there, anywhere. So the guy without a head is not me. =]
Fourthly,...............byah!!
Twitter: updates on the go
13.3.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
First of all, I still check your site periodically to see what's happening and if you've updated recently. So keep updating :)
Secondly, your list of 'yummy' food made me feel rather sick on my stomach---how could you enjoy all that on an empty stomach??!!
And third, about your comment on my site---I've never had cold pizza for breakfast, but Joel and my mom both say it's good. I'd have to decide on this one that you're all nuts :)
Finally! I have been waiting and waiting for you to blog....I am happy now.
I'll check out the Master's site too. Thanks for the notice.
Have a great day sweetums!
Love ya bunches!!!!!!!
Post a Comment