[Written 12:05 am Sunday, 26]
Registered and settling in for the night. The Invasion from the prior evening [Trampas, Sam, Erin, and Sparks +Friends] involved heading over to LaQuinta’s pool, were Chris [Miller], Sparks, and Trampas dove in with belly smackers. Then, after awhile of waiting for something to be decided we took off to Park-Something-or-Other were there is this awesome pond with a fountain in the center illuminated by underwater lights.
I learned the Dart Game, which is pretty sweet. But I don’t want to explain it at the moment, so let’s just say it involves dieing and revival.
It is safe to assume that the night was late, but not wasted. I was excited about registering, but having all those people around helped to use some of it up. [Though, that isn’t to say that I was any less excited in the morning, just able to go to sleep Friday night.] When we were traveling around I came to the realization that traffic in Hampton is a little rougher than traffic in Frostburg, and when mixed with an excited driver things can become dangerous. I was a little sketchy, enough to have Chris worked up and Sam saying, “I would ride with Adam but I like my life”. Yeah, it was that bad. Comments were made several times today about it. There was almost an accident within 20 feet from the hotel. But that was last night not today. I did tremendously better today. Chris was comfortable with leaving me to drive around again. Being in the daylight helped out quite a bit, but I am settling down. Like I said, it isn’t Frostburg.
Things are complicated as far as housing goes right now. David and I have to stay with Telvin tonight and possibly longer until we find a home opener. Sam doesn’t have one either but he is staying with John and Trampas is staying with Telvin also. I am having a lot of fun and would put more, but I am tired and have church tomorrow.
Good night or Good morning or Good day, whenever you read this.
No comments:
Post a Comment