Twitter: updates on the go

22.11.07

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving, and I'll be home soon!

Blogged with Flock

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving Adam. You needed a few days off eh?
BTW--window weeping blue is my favorite--would like a print..hint, hint :)

FYI- I have tried to publish this stupid thing 3 times-3 different days and it doesn't show up on your site--it's your fault--it all started when you changed comments to cognitive reactions. Sure, a comment is easy, but CR's require deep thinking, I feel pressured. If this dumb thing doesn't publish this time, I'm just going to pick up the phone and call you to say "HAPPY THANKSGIVING FOR CRYIN' OUTLOUD!

K. Singleton said...

Your mom is trying to think deep. She's not really capable of that, is she? :P
I was glad to see you yesterday. Be careful while you are away.
And let's see some more photos! ;)

Join imskiddz's Mob