Okay, now i want you all to know, leave comments if you so feel inclined to (and i ask please feel inclined to, except on my grammar). Now here is your chance! GO!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We didn't mean to be so unresponsive. Just not too sure how interactive you wanted this blog page to be. We are praying for your Master's year and don't want to be a distraction to you. But....now that you've given us permission, we will comment from time to time when we feel so inclined :) Mumz
Hey boy - It took me forever to remember my sign-in info for blogging...I do it so much. Anyhow, as I told you before, it does a mommy's heart good to read your blogs, even the sarcastic little poems. Please keep writing. Love, the mommy.
2 comments:
We didn't mean to be so unresponsive. Just not too sure how interactive you wanted this blog page to be. We are praying for your Master's year and don't want to be a distraction to you. But....now that you've given us permission, we will comment from time to time when we feel so inclined :) Mumz
Hey boy - It took me forever to remember my sign-in info for blogging...I do it so much. Anyhow, as I told you before, it does a mommy's heart good to read your blogs, even the sarcastic little poems. Please keep writing. Love, the mommy.
Post a Comment