Twitter: updates on the go

4.9.07

Like a Child

Sunday evening, at Cornerstone, was intense. Honestly, I am having a hard time finding the right words to type in because it was just that...well, indescribable. One of the most awesome parts was how real 'Everything' [Human Video] was. I had the furiousness of Jesus running through my veins [because i played Jesus]. Telvin asked Erin and me if we were okay because he hadn't seen them [those playing the demons] beat on anybody like they did us this time. To get what I'm talking about you have to see us do the Human Video. You can search youtube for 'Everything-lifehouse human video', but we do it a little different from the versions I watched. Maybe you will have a chance.

The best part of the evening wasn't the Human Video or the Worship [which let me tell you, if you ever get a chance to visit a gospel preaching all black church, do. And if you are super white like me let your spiritual immune system down and catch the soul flowing thru the place.], not the preaching, but rather it was what God had planned. There was an alter call for dedicating your life to God/ rededicating your life to God. And Holy Spirit was calling me out. Now don't get me wrong, I wasnt walking away from Christ, but just because I am in Master's doesnt mean that my life is all together. Actually Master's is about growing more mature and closer to God which means that there must be room for progress. And it is a Progress, a Journey to become more Christ-like. But, Holy Spirit called me out. I had a mask on and it was time to take it off. The mask wasnt complete. Wasnt whole. Full of cracks formed lately from me being desperately willing. Well, I didnt want to go. I was fine and even if that was the case no one needed to see me get up there. I caved though. And I am so glad I did.

The Holy Spirit had been telling me in prayer to stop hiding my face. I assumed that it was me closing my eyes and covering my face with my hand, but it came down to more than that. It was that mask.

[didnt have time to finish and im tired but basically Holy Spirit played with me last night and i have found my brother so things were intense and will get more intense] good night.

No comments:

Join imskiddz's Mob