Twitter: updates on the go
12.9.07
Update 1.0
There is an unreal amount of things that I can update everyone with but i hardly have time. As is, there still have homework i need to finish for tomorrow. Lets just say, my ankle is healing at a miraculous pass, Holy Spirit isn't letting me ignore my junk, there is a storm coming that is going to be devastating[there have been many prophesies over it, and not by non credible individuals] and i asked author of 'joy luck club' , Amy Tan if she had a relationship with Jesus, and last but i wish wasnt so- i still have not washed any clothing since arriving last month. =]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Adam-take care of your ankle.
Do some laundry--you may smeel soon.
Miss you and love reading your blogs.
I thought I smelled something funny :P When did you meet Amy Tan?! She's one of my favorite authors. :D Miss you!
Post a Comment