Twitter: updates on the go

10.9.07

Injuries

First, I should be carrying out a rammy right now, but we can't contact any second or third years. Until we do get a hold of somebody I am free.

Now for the main topic. There are injuries from this past weekend. Trampas, Sam, and me have foot injuries. Same and Trampas both jammed a foot against the floor during the Friday night prayer retreat. Yesterday was BTAG's church picnic and while unloading a trailer Trampas had a few hundred pounds of table fall on his finger. The result is a swollen finger with two chunks of flesh missing. And then there is me. Graceful as I am hardcore fell on my ankle while playing volleyball. Im not one to dive while playing sports but I did this time and twisted my ankle really bad. It all resembled the time I broke my ankle. I felt somethings pop and the was pain and maybe some noise [or it was my mind associating the feeling with a sound]. I didn't want to have a broken ankle so I refused to claim it [and still do]. So I stood up soon after falling and went about walking. Needless to say I didn't stop walking on it and even though I wrapped it with ice last night it is fairly painful. But thats life and i going to walk it out. "walk it out said walk it out said walk it out said walk it out said...."

P.S. We have two new students. Jordan arrived Saturday, one upping the ladies to the fellows. But Calvin is showing up tomorrow and will even things out again.

No comments:

Join imskiddz's Mob