Twitter: updates on the go

2.9.07

Isaiah 40: 31

We did a skit in both morning services at Bethel Temple today called 'Point of View'. It is a very emotional skit even though its just spoken. We lived out the parts. God is incredible because He had his Holy Spirit show things inside me that I didnt even know exsisted. But Holy Spirit knows better than I do whats inside. Emotions and drives that had been locked up deep inside had to be accessed for that skit and for the Human Video we are doing tonight. Pray for God's will at the church we will be doing 'Everything' at, Cornerstone. This HV means alot to me. Jesus is doing incredible things in me, especially since i gave him unlimited access to what he put inside me. They were put there for Him, not me.
Thank you Jesus, I love you.

No comments:

Join imskiddz's Mob