First off, I feel extra busy with life in general right now. For starters, I need to have 3 devos done ASAP and Scripture Memory Translations due this thursday. Okay, I have until thursday, right? Technically that is correct, but we [HMC] are working at CBN the majority of the week, adding that to the schedule of events which already has college classes and ministry in it. I then have to remember that for every credit hour there should be atleast 2 hours of study, which makes that six hours of study for several classes. There is 3 three hour classes. If I figured that out right now tears would be in my future, especially when I compute in all other matters that consume time.
And here I am blogging, which is really bothering me. I'm going to start and finish some things right now. With all sincerity I beseech you to pray with integrity for those of us in Master's Commision. Not only HMC, but throughout the world.
If I seem to be neglecting the blog, its because I am. I will choose to ignore it from time to time because I honestly find this to be the least on my to do list.
And I love you Mom.
Twitter: updates on the go
24.9.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
In the words of Atticus...."it's not time to worry yet"... :) When you get overwhelmed, just do the next thing, when it's done, do the next thing...trust Jesus for each 5 minutes.
Post a Comment